Souvenirs Magazine is hiring an Art Director for spring 2019!
Souvenirs Magazine is UW-Madison’s student-run publication about travel. We publish a print magazine each semester and run an online blog year-round of travel advice and stories.
Duties of the Art Director:
- Responsible for designing the entire print magazine, which will be seen by 1,000+ readers across campus and the state (a fantastic piece to add to your portfolio!)
- Design promotional materials like flyers and social media posts
- Maintain consistent branding throughout all pieces of work
- Some photo editing before placing photos in magazine design
- Expertise in InDesign
- Previous design experience
- Interest in publication design
- Understanding of PPI and color formats
- Must be a UW student
- Interest in travel is a plus!
See previous issues of Souvenirs at www.souvenirsmadison.com/in-print
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and 3-5 work samples to [email protected] by January 20, but priority will be given to those who apply by December 20.